Accounts Payable Analyst
Start Date- 3/2/2020 (Still accepting candidates)
Duration- 1 Year +
Location- Houston, TX
Position will start off as contract with the potential to go perm based on work performance.
Having Shared Service experience is a plus
Must be able to work in a high volume environment with tight deadlines
• This person will join the Finance Advisory Team where they will be responsible for researching and
auditing any type of discrepancies and/or variances on invoices.
• This is a high-volume quick turnaround environment, with a turnaround time to complete a ticket in 5 days.
• STRONG Accounts Payable knowledge is a MUST. Looking for 10+ years in AP.
• Will work with Service Now, Liquid Invoice (proprietary software), and Oracle.
• Need a problem solver, someone who enjoys research, and who can work with urgency.
• This group will support all of the ECR Americas division with troubleshooting AP invoices.
• The perfect person will have worked full cycle AP, dealt with complex billing/invoicing, troubleshot
discrepancies/variances. An AP Processor WILL NOT work in this role.
MUST HAVE Oracle and Oil and Gas Experience.
Bilingual is HIGHLY preferred.