Sr. Oracle EBS Developer
Start Date- Immediately
Duration- Temp to Hire
Location- Houston, TX
CLIENT is looking for a unique individual to fill the role of Senior Oracle EBS Developer to support the ongoing CLIENTS worldwide implementation of Oracle EBS, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across all production support, enhancements and projects. - Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customization, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
- Use analytics skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
- Cooperate with Team Lead to understand requirements, receive and follow guidelines for coding and testing standards, identify source data, and perform code reviews.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Develop strong working relationship with other teams.
- Communicate status and escalate issues or delays that would impact deadline as early in the process as possible.
1. Strong PL-SQL skills and Oracle Applications knowledge - 10 years
2. Advanced OAF (Oracle Application Knowledge) developing new complex OAF pages within Oracle EBS
3. Must have 4-5 years of experience
4. Good communication skills
5. Team Player
6. None to little supervision