Staff Piping Designer
TYPE: Contract| SALARY: Open | POST DATE: 07/19/2018
This position is responsible for planning and preparing a full range of piping contract documents including piping design layout and equipment layout. Develop detailed layouts and details using acquired knowledge of fundamental concepts and practices pertaining to the mechanical/piping discipline. Produce complete piping design project documents form verbal or written descriptions. This position successfully follows company and client drafting standards and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in drafting technology.
- Minimum of 10 years previous detailing and design experience.
- Related consulting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member.
- Proficient in at least one type of CAD system and capable of working in other software packages when necessary.
- Routinely uses higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines.
*SP3D exp. is required, not PDS*
*Active TWIC and Basic + is preferred*
*Must have field exp. be ok with working solo at times*